About the job COolture COach
Position Title: COolture COach
Salary: 25,000-30,000 a month
Reports To: Operations Manager
Primary Relationships: Client Staff and Internal/External Team
Date: May 2022
Schedule: 6AM to 3PM or 9PM to 6AM (AUS or USA)
A COolture Coach leads, monitors, and supervises all Client Staff to achieve goals that contribute to the growth of the organization, motivates and inspires their team by creating an environment that promotes positive communication, encourages bonding of team members, and demonstrates flexibility. Communicates company goals and initiatives to client staff in a timely manner. Motivates client staff and assesses periodic performance. Communicate concerns and policies among management and team members. COolture Coaches will act as the officer who supplements the information provided by departments of CO-Administrative, especially the People Management.
- Conducts discussion about performance review and salary review with client staff on a scheduled basis using the communications log and coaching log.
Assess the professional strengths and weaknesses of client staff
- Facilitates new hire office orientation on the first day of work for client staff.
- Assist client staff with any work-related and compliance-related concerns.
- Ensures that client staff adheres to the client’s standard operating procedures to achieve performance goals.
Organize town hall meetings with all client staff every quarter.
- Assisting client staff to discover and overcome their personal barriers and set goals.
- Discover what motivates client staff and assist them in utilizing that motivation in the workplace.
- Attending huddles, touch base, and meeting with client staff - one on one sessions and team meetings.
Maintaining accurate records of the client’s staff’s progress.
- Liaising with cross-functional departments with processes that involve collaboration.
- Requesting and serving the disciplinary actions to the client staff. This includes Notice to Explain and Notice of Decision.
- Liaising communications with regards to the attendance of the employee directly with the client and collaborating with Client Advisors.
- Assessment of the flight risk status of the client staff and inform the client advisors to create action plans.
Bachelor Degree holder in any field
Excellent English language skills (written and verbal)
Good time management and task management skills
Proficiency in MS Office and Google Suite
Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
Proficient computer and technical skills
Able to demonstrate initiative
Attention to detail
Excellent decision-making skills
Permanent night shift (US Hours)
Flexibility to support 24x5 operations
Strong people skills