About the job Senior Recruiter
Position Tile: Senior Recruiter
Salary: 30,000 - 60,000 PHP monthly
Reports To: Client, Account Manager
Primary Relationships: Client Team
Date: April 2023
Schedule: 11PM-8AM PHT
The Remote Senior Recruiter is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the Franchise Office. This will be achieved through high volume outbound and inbound recruiting via phone calls, texting and emails. The Remote Senior Recruiter will respond to applicants on job boards, facebook as well as internally created email campaigns. The position will nurture relationships with prospective talent and assist with onboarding processes. It will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent.
- Key Leadership, Management, and Accountabilities (LMA): Inquiry conversions; building a strong bench of talent; effective and efficient scheduling; maintenance of all required federal, state, and brand required licenses and accreditations.
- Values-based Competencies: Consistently demonstrate and foster the following core values behaviors during all interactions with shareholders, clients, employees, vendors, and other business partners. Core values are the key behaviors that determine our decision-making. Do the right thing, Honest, Ethical, Tell the truth, Do what you say, Deliver results on time, Finish what you start, Be accountable to yourself and others, Take responsibility, Make it great, Continuous improvement, Exceed expectations, Bring out the best in others, Detail oriented
- Core Competencies: Demonstrate and execute the following position-specific competencies to ensure effective, profitable, and patient-centered branch operations.
- Position-specific competencies
- G - Must demonstrate and have a get-it mentality; clearly understands his/her key accountabilities; confident as a subject matter expert in his/her job.
- W'' Demonstrates a want-it attitude; accepts challenges; asks, what can I do to help? demonstrates a high-level of drive and energy for his/her job and success of others.
- C Demonstrates the capacity to perform desired job expectations; ability to grow and stretch in position as the needs of the business changes and evolves.
- L Effectively leads through example his/her area of responsibility.
- M'' Manages processes, procedures, and standards to achieve desired results.
- A Holds himself/herself and others accountable for getting the job done and maximizing value to the company, clients, and one another.
- Work with the Franchise Owner and/or Staffing Account Manager on recruiting planning meetings.
- Conduct high-volume outbound recruiting: calls, texts, and emails. Efficiently and effectively fill open positions
- Conduct regular follow-up with management to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
Source and track candidate lists from various recruiting platforms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English Utilize the Internet for recruitment.
This includes posting positions to appropriate Internet sources;
research new ways of using the Internet for recruitment;
use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
- Aid public relations in establishing a recognizable employer of choice reputation for the company, both internally and externally.
- Communicate with employees and field staff regularly to establish rapport, gauge morale, and source new candidate leads.
Maintain regular contact with possible future candidates.
- Conduct pre screening phone interviews, schedule in-person interviews, and follow up with no-shows/canceled interviews.
Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
Performing reference and employment checks for potential employees.
Assist in writing and forwarding rejection letters.
- Assist in preparing and sending new employee orientation emails and onboarding documents through ATS (WorkBright).
- Assist in reviewing onboarding documents through ATS (WorkBright) before Orientation Day.
Excellent English verbal and written skills High school diploma.
Experience with recruiting, healthcare recruiting a plus.
General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
Skills in database management and record keeping.
Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.
Excellent organizational skills.
Gather and analyze information skillfully.
Two to three years of recruiting experience is preferred.
- Required behaviors:
Be open and positive Approachable as a leader
Promotes a fun environment
Kind and genuine with others
Manages pressure and stress in a positive way Serve with passion
Provide help first
Be confident, yet stay humble
Serve for the greater good & Make a real difference
SSS, Philhealth, Pag-Ibig
13th Month Pay
HMO and Life Insurance (AVEGA)
Free Shuttle Service
CO League - Monthly Company Activities
CO Amenities Swimming Pool, Clinic and Kids zone
CO Stars - Corporate Social Responsibility Involvement Scholarship Programs
CO Academy - Training and Development Programs
Cool and Flexible Workplace
Other Performance and Attendance Based Rewards
7 days SOLO Parent Leave
Magna Carta Leave
Company Bank Loan