About the job HVAC Engineer
Position Title: HVAC Engineer
Salary Grade: 100,000 - 150,000 Pesos / month
Reports To: Account Manager, Manager
Primary Relationships: Client, Client Team
Date: February 2023
Schedule : USA Business Hours
- Oversee HVAC control systems (Carrier I Vu and Trane Tracer) of class A office buildings on a daily basis to ensure proper operations, and work with facilities team accordingly.
- Service, Troubleshoot and Maintain existing BACnet (i.e. Carrier I-Vu & Trane Tracer) control systems
- Field Installation of BACnet (i.e. Carrier I-Vu & Trane Tracer) low voltage controls utilizing project specifications and MEP drawing sets, controls and developing shop drawings.
- Commissioning/Start-up of controls systems, test project programs to ensure specified sequences of operation are met and perform accordingly to customer and industry standards
- Design and maintenance of high-performance communication networks. BACnet, Ethernet and other communication protocols
- Inspect HVAC system including point-to-point, determining the proper operating ranges for field devices, as well as complete functional system checkouts
Read and understand project specifications and MEP drawing sets
- Maintain facility building management systems to provide optimal IAQ control
- Tests the system's programs to ensure they meet the specified sequences of operation and that they perform according to industry standards
- Specify materials including DDC modules, field sensing and control devices, dampers and valves to meet the repair and small controls retrofit/installation projects
Diagnose and repair the controls system issues
- Maintain equipment and floor plan graphics per project documents, review graphics as a completed package, for completeness and accuracy, develop and maintain graphic library, and participate in solution of job-related graphic problems
Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Work at various changing work areas including elevated heights, on ladders/platforms.
High school or G.E.D
- 2+ years experience with commercial HVAC controls or Building automation.
2+ years Advance knowledge of the Microsoft Suite.
Valid Drivers License
Knowledge of computer networking systems
Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Knowledge in DDC control theory and applications pertaining to the HVAC/Control
Preferred Tags: DDC Controls, HVAC DDC Controls Technician, Automated Logic, ALC Controls, Carrier Controls, BAS Technician, Building Automation Technician, Building Automation System Controls, HVAC Service Tech, BACnet, Lon Works, Honeywell Controls, Johnson Controls, Siemens Controls.