About the job Junior Multimedia Specialist
Position Tile: Junior Multimedia Specialist
Salary: 20,000 - 25,000 a month
Reports To: Brand Management Line Manager
Primary Relationships: People Management Department
Date: September 2022
Schedule: Day Shift, 9 am to 6 pm - Mid Shift, 11 am to 8 pm.
The Multimedia Specialist will be in charge of creating and curating the companys visual branding online. Their main task is to create visually appealing and engaging content across all digital channels, paid and organic. This includes all creative outputs such as graphic design, motion graphics, and video content. They will work closely with the Brand Management Line Manager and Content Manager, maintaining a strong visual brand identity. They have a deep understanding of design concepts and are able to produce high-quality content that is up to par with industry standards.
- Work closely with Brand Management Line Manager, content creator and web dev to
- determine appropriate visual, textual, and animated elements for various branding
- collaterals, websites, and social media platforms.
- Create and produce high-quality content and collateral for use on but not limited to social
- media, websites, emails, presentations, and other company branding platforms.
- Produce and edit explainer, demo, promotional, and other videos for company branding.
- Establish an overall graphics and video brand messagingcontent.
- Create, build, and develop wireframes, mockups, design for websites, landing pages,
- and other branding platforms.
- Guard visual communication consistency according to the brands value and guidelines.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and
- Collaborate with other specialists, including writers, content creators, web dev, to
- incorporate their work into the final product.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and best practices.
- Developing and using skills and expertise in appropriate design packages such as
- Photoshop, In Design, and After Effects.
- Previous professional experience in multimedia design, graphic design, web design,
- digital design, film, or any related field.
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills.
- Proven experience with graphic design, with a strong portfolio of work.
- Highly organized and able to meet deadlines.
- Strong sense of ownership and determination to get things done, with humility and
- eagerness to learn and grow with a hands-on mindset.
- Mentally and emotionally organized.
- Detail-oriented with great initiative.
- Team player with a high sense of work ownership.
- Ability to adapt to fast-changing updates on social media platforms.