About the job Assistant Executive
Position Title: Executive Assistant
Salary: 35,000-55,000 a month
Reports To: Account Manager, Client
Primary Relationships: Client Team
Date: June 2022
Schedule: US Business Hours
The ideal candidate is an individual who is willing and able to earn the right to be an Assistant Executive. This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. The Executive Assistant is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted. This individual may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is persistence and stability. An Executive Assistant is deeply committed to supporting the CEO in achieving greater and greater levels of success, and to growing his/her own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the team. As the success of the team grows, this individual may be responsible for hiring, training, and leading additional team members to ensure all administrative tasks of the CEO’s business continue to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency.
Manage CEO’s calendar app scheduling and screen calls and emails.
Coordinate domestic travel including transportation and lodging
Draft and edit correspondence, spreadsheets and other documents
- Keep the CEO informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
Prepare All Team meeting agendas
Facilitate monthly team meetings
Other duties as assigned to support the CEO and business operations.
- Build, implement, and manage systems for database management, information management, and back-office support
- Manage company phone system and all software applications, including purchasing, renewals,adding/deleting members, being a point of contact on use.
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems, standards and resources.
- Coordinate the purchase, installation, and maintenance of all stationary, office supplies, and equipment
- Ensure official company filings and reporting for legal, licensure and insurance purposes are tracked, prepared and filed in a timely manner
- Ensure subcontractors’ license and insurances are up to date and documentation is maintained on file
- Ensure OSHA standards are being met, including regular safety meeting records are documented and maintained
Financial Systems Maintenance and Reporting
- Responsible for financial systems, including maintaining the books, paying the bills, handling payroll, assuring the payment of commissions, maintaining the budget, and generating financial reports
Marketing & Sales Systems
- Coordinate marketing activities based on company marketing plan, including social media marketing, monthly newsletters, and regular communication campaigns.
- Coordinate events, including booking events with local boards of Realtors and real estate brokerages, managing calendar, creating flyers and email campaigns, updating website event pages, setting up Zoom meetings, and downloading attending information into CRM with property coding for future communication.
- Support the building, implementing and managing of lead generation systems and systems to support ADU Sales Consultants.
Talent Recruiting, Onboarding, Offboarding
- Assist with recruiting efforts, including job postings, reviewing applicant qualifications, an
conducting pre-screening calls
Assist with preparing all hiring, onboarding and off-boarding activities.
- Responsible for eventual hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable future administrative team members
- Manage birthday, anniversary, sympathy, get-well-soon messages and cards.
Communicate regular team shout-outs.
CEO – daily
Project Managers – daily
Administrative Team (as appropriate to team structure) – daily
Designers/Contractors – weekly and as appropriate
As appropriate to team structure -- All administrative team members
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
Bookkeeping skills are a plus
Great ability to focus
Concerned about doing things the right way
Great attention to detail
Calm under pressure
Proven ability to succeed
High school graduate
Bachelor’s degree preferred
Construction industry experience preferred
- High level of proficiency in MS suite-Outlook, One Drive, Sharepoint, Word, Excel, Powerpoint,
High level proficiency in Adobe Acrobat DC
Proficient at Zoom video conferencing
1–3 years of service and management experience
3–5 years of administrative experience
- Performing repetitive motions at a computer in a typical office setting.
Constant sitting in a stationary position up to 8 hours per day.
Frequent work at a rapid pace.
- Occasional driving to job sites, local government offices or to run company errands at different times of the day.
- Occasional outside field visits to construction sites with a variety of terrain and conditions, standing and walking in a variety of grades, surfaces and weather conditions.
Use of manual dexterity and tactile acuity.
- Frequent audio acuity, including speech and use of smart phone and video conferencing communications.
Constant use of clear oral communication.
Visual acuity for reading.