About the job Assistant Program Coordinator
Position Title: Assistant Program Coordinator
Salary: 25,000 - 35,000 a month
Reports To: Account Manager, Manager
Primary Relationships: Partner Team
Date: September 2023
Schedule: 8:00 PM to 5:00 AM PH Time
- Create new customer records and complete budget uploads when required.
- Assist website users with resetting passwords and releasing locked accounts.
- Correspond with customers regarding tracking/order status updates.
- Provide freight quotes for international shipments.
- Process gift certificate/coupon vouchers.
- Request vendor quotes for promotional products being added to programs. Provide timely follow up when needed and review quotes for accuracy and details.
- Assist with web, art and inventory tasks as needed.
- Assist with order cancellation, maintenance, and order entry when required.
- Open claims for defective or damaged on-demand merchandise.
- Correspond with customers utilizing templated email format regarding lack of product availability, backorder notifications, contact vendor and update system notes regarding order maintenance.
- Use POFU (order tracking system) to note all changes and confirmations for all purchase orders.
- Respond to additional requests customers may have regarding their orders and work with Distribution Center and vendors as needed.
- Provide assistance to Corporate Program Staff regarding specific product sourcing and quoting which may include ordering virtual, random or spec samples for product presentations and following up to ensure timely arrival.
- Complete product assortment uploads and proof websites to ensure product is appearing on site as needed.
- Gather data and prepare reports based on client needs.
- Review corporate programs orders as needed and provide accurate purchase orders and sales order follow up when required.
- Perform various clerical duties in support of department operations and staff including preparation and distribution of reports to department personnel.
- Ensure any customer follow up and vendor follow up is performed as expected. Conform to associated deadlines if necessary and communicate any delays with team members.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- 1 - 2 years of related experience in customer service, relationship management and/or account management.
- Knowledge and proficiency in math, writing, and use of computers equivalent to 2 years of college.
- Strong background in databases and spreadsheets is preferred.
- Position requires the attainment of industry certification at the CAS (Certified Advertising Specialist) level and internal continuous improvement certification at the CIP (Continuous Improvement Practitioner) level within established time frames.
SSS, Philhealth, Pag-Ibig
13th Month Pay
HMO and Life Insurance (AVEGA)
Free Shuttle Service
CO League - Monthly Company Activities
CO Amenities Swimming Pool, Clinic and Kids zone
CO Stars - Corporate Social Responsibility Involvement Scholarship Programs
CO Academy - Training and Development Programs
Cool and Flexible Workplace
Other Performance and Attendance Based Rewards
7 days SOLO Parent Leave
Magna Carta Leave
Company Bank Loan