Job Openings Business Development Representative
About the job Business Development Representative
Position Title: Business Development Representative
Salary: 50,000 - 70,000 PHP monthly
Reports To: Client, Client Advisor
Primary Relationship: Client Team
Date: May 2023
Schedule: Shifting Schedule
- Complete detailed fact finds with all customers on every inquiry/project to understand the customers needs and requirements, identify potential opportunities to upsell and cross sell with every customer
- Recommend our best-selling products, offer additional products and price breaks
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure a smooth transition of leads and customers to ensure all customers have received a follow up on their quotation
- Build and nurture relationships with all customers, understanding their unique needs and tailoring solutions to meet their requirements
- Proactivity touch base with customers and prospects on a regular basis with ongoing calls and emails with the view to build customer accounts and convert leads into customers handling potential objects which may arise
- Collaborate with the sales and management team to develop effective strategies and tactics to achieve sales targets
- Utilizing sales techniques to generate new business opportunities to effectively communicate the value proposition and benefits of our products and services to
- potential clients
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of sales activities, customer interactions, and progress in CRM software
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal English skills in all communication with clients, colleagues, suppliers and stakeholders
- Pull leads when necessary
- At least 1 years experience in sales and a the BPO industry.
- Strong understanding of sales techniques and methodologies.
- Exceptional written and verbal English communication skills, with the ability to articulate ideas clearly and persuasively.
- Highly motivated and target-driven individual with a passion for driving business growth.
- Display polite and professional communication via phone, chat and email at all times.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and collaboratively within a team.
- Proficient in using CRM software and other sales productivity tools.
- Ability to work independently and prioritise workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong numerical aptitude and analytical thinking to ensure accurate pricing and markup.
- SSS, Philhealth, Pag-Ibig
- 13th Month Pay
- HMO and Life Insurance (AVEGA)
- Free Shuttle Service
- CO League - Monthly Company Activities
- CO Clubs
- CO Amenities Swimming Pool, Clinic and Kids zone
- CO Stars - Corporate Social Responsibility Involvement Scholarship Programs
- CO Academy - Training and Development Programs
- COolture Coach
- CO Gears
- Cool and Flexible Workplace
- Other Performance and Attendance Based Rewards
- Bereavement Leave
- Paternity Leave
- 7 days SOLO Parent Leave
- Magna Carta Leave
- Company Bank Loan