About the job Senior HR
Position Tile: Senior HR
Salary: 27,000 - 40,000 a month
Reports To: Client, Account Manager
Primary Relationships: Client Team
Date: September 2022
Schedule: US Business Hours
- The first member of the team and future team lead of our operations with Clark Staff
- Receive candidate profiles and recommendations, and implement an opportunity search to find them great roles that meet their needs
- Collect a list of links to those roles and send over to our team to share with the candidate
- Deliver feedback on how we can make the process smoother for you
- No external communications (with users or Financial Institution customers required), though internal communications with our core team of coaches will be expected.
Organized and can complete assignments accurately.
Professional, trustworthy and resilient.
Basic comprehension of US based career opportunities and titles and responsibilities.
Bachelors Degree and 3-5 years of work experience in a related field.
Senior enough to help us build out our playbook and think through future team build out, and lead the team in the future (once we hit ~5-8 folks could consider bringing on a more senior leader, so middle management capability)
Recruiting background (US roles) is a plus as this person will need to navigate various US based job boards to identify roles that make sense for specific candidates
We have playbooks and processes but the initial hire will be expected to improve upon them, provide suggestions / feedback and display some judgment and creativity in the development of recommendations
Over time we could expand the requirements to include chat based communications with users but not an expectation at this time.
Hours: Somewhat flexible, but generally comfortable with working from 4PM
PST - 1 AM PST (6am to 3pm local) or an hour later or so.