About the job Financial Planning Analyst
Position Title: Financial Planning Analyst
Salary: 90,000 - 110,000 Php monthly
Reports To: Client & Client Advisor
Primary Relationships: Client Team
Date: March 2023
Schedule: 10PM to 7AM PHT
The Financial Planning Analyst, and responsible for global budgeting, forecasting, and reporting. This position will be responsible for financial reporting to senior management, lenders, and the parent company. Also establish budgeting, forecasting, and reporting deadlines. The Financial Planning Analyst will interact with all departments and subsidiaries. The Financial Planning Analyst will also assist with ad-hoc projects as needed. The successful candidate will be a dedicated self-starter looking for exposure to varied and new challenges as part of a small finance team.
- Manages global financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Creates variance analysis reports and financial models.
- Leads real-time financial performance monitoring.
- Escalates any financial issues to management.
- Works with regional controllers to produce weekly global cash forecasts.
- Sets and tracks key performance indicators (KPIs) and objectives.
- Recommends strategies for increasing financial performance.
- Prepares monthly consolidation and reporting package.
- Prepares monthly reports for the parent company and bank.
- Prepares monthly board deck.
- Collaborates with senior management and the accounting team.
- Manage SAP Analytic Cloud: uploads data, writes reports, organizes/maintains report library, and eliminates unnecessary reports.
- Assists with month-end closing.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance preferred, CPA or Chartered Accountant a plus
- 5-7+ years of demonstrated financial budgeting/forecasting and knowledge in accounting, including strong knowledge of U.S. GAAP, IFRS, and financial reporting.
- Advanced Excel Skills, working with complex spreadsheets
- SAP Business 1, SAP Analytic Cloud or similar ERP system and reporting tool experience
- Curiosity, self-discipline, and desire to perform
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail and exceptional record-keeping practices.
- SSS, Philhealth, Pag-Ibig
- 13th Month Pay
- HMO and Life Insurance (AVEGA)
- Free Shuttle Service
- CO League - Monthly Company Activities
- CO Clubs
- CO Amenities Swimming Pool, Clinic and Kids zone
- CO Stars - Corporate Social Responsibility Involvement Scholarship Programs
- CO Academy - Training and Development Programs
- COolture Coach
- CO Gears
- Cool and Flexible Workplace
- Other Performance and Attendance Based Rewards
- Bereavement Leave
- Paternity Leave
- 7 days SOLO Parent Leave
- Magna Carta Leave
- Company Bank Loan