About the job Technical Support Representative
Position Title: Technical Support Representative
Salary Grade: 25,000 - 35,000 / month
Reports To: Client & Client Advisor
Primary Relationships: Client Team
Date: March 2023
Schedule: 9:00PM to 6:00AM PHT
Correspondence via phone, email, and ticketing system.
Troubleshoot application, network, and hardware issues with step-by-step instructions to reproduce and fix errors.
Self-managed and independent worker, able to work with little supervision. Work independently and in a team.
Proficient in MS SQL & Relational Databases.
Ensure high-quality customer experiences through excellent communication and follow through.
Read and write product/technical documentation.
Able to empathize with customers experiencing issues. Able to prioritize and escalate issues to the development team.
Able to speak to both business and technical audiences.
Able to learn quickly.
Remote management of customer devices.
Familiar with cloud technologies. Azure preferred.
Scripting or programming experience is desirable.
Desire to take on additional responsibilities.
Will need to become knowledgeable on Texas Property Tax Code.
Enters commands and observes system functions to verify correct system operation.
Responds to client inquiries concerning systems operation and diagnosis system hardware, software, and operator problems.
Instructs users in use of equipment, software, and manuals.
Recommends or performs minor remedial actions to correct problems.
Coordinates activities with help desk, network services, or other information systems groups.
Provides updates, status, and completion information to manager, problem request tracking system, and/or users, via voicemail, e-mail, or in-person communication.
- To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; collects and researches data; uses intuition and experience to complement data; designs workflows and procedures.
- Use of Technology - Demonstrates required skills; adapts to new technologies; troubleshoots technological problems; uses technology to increase productivity; keeps technical skills up to date.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service ; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills; participates in meetings.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; varies writing style to meet needs; presents numerical data effectively; able to read and interpret written information.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; takes responsibility for own actions; keeps commitments; commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.; completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; supports and explains reasoning for decisions; includes appropriate people in decision-making process; makes timely decisions.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
Education and/or Experience
Fifth year college or university program certificate; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of SQL Server. Scripting or programming experience is nice to have. Development software; Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,PowerPoint, Access, Publisher, Outlook, Internet Explorer) Word Processing software and Windows 10 Order processing systems.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
SSS, Philhealth, Pag-Ibig
13th Month Pay
HMO and Life Insurance (AVEGA)
Free Shuttle Service
CO League - Monthly Company Activities
CO Amenities Swimming Pool, Clinic and Kids zone
CO Stars - Corporate Social Responsibility Involvement Scholarship Programs
CO Academy - Training and Development Programs
Cool and Flexible Workplace
Other Performance and Attendance Based Rewards\
7 days SOLO Parent Leave
Magna Carta Leave
Company Bank Loan