About the job Customer Success Manager
Position Title: Customer Success Manager
Career Level: Manager
Salary Grade: 50,000-55,000 Peso/month
Reports To: AVP of Service Delivery
Primary Relationships: Client, CO Internal
Date: September 2022
Schedule: 10pm-7am (flexible)
We are looking for a Client Success Manager who is eager to bridge the gap between client needs and Clark Outsourcing services. The CS Manager will plan, direct, coordinate, and oversee the customer success team which consists of account managers, advisors, coordinators, administrators, and quality specialists. The CS Manager will effectively and efficiently manage, administer the maintenance and growth of the existing client engagements, reporting and compliance standards.
- Develop and manage strategic client relationships in order to boost satisfaction, increase adoption, ensure retention, create engaged customers, and facilitate organic growth.
- Establishes, communicates, and implements related policies, practices, standards, and internal measures to provide high quality account management and service delivery execution.
- Plan and conduct on-boarding and training for new customers
- Closely manage and nurture accounts to identify and eliminate risk attribution.
- Analyze customer account trends and provide feedback to internal stakeholders to ensure quality standards, customer requirements, and issues are properly addressed
- Collaborate with account managers with demonstrated ability to take direction and produce required results
- To be the next level of escalation above account managers should there be cross-team, cross-department issues / delays that account managers were unable to resolve
- Make a decisive contribution to improving operations customer satisfaction ratings by using customer feedback to direct business improvement initiatives.
- Liaise with service delivery management, and utilize other resources as necessary to resolve issues and deliver exceptional client service
- Responsible for monitoring the customer success processes to ensure high-quality deliverables and achieve the highest client satisfaction.
- In charge of leading the success team in rectifying issues, monitoring progress, tracking KPI metrics, and motivating the team.
- Identifies, recommends and implements new procedures, technologies, and systems to
- improve the process of customer success.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations to the members of the success team.
- Identifies proper training needs and ensures training needed is developed and provided.
- Ensures the team that they are involved with and are aware of the combined end goals, and establish objectives and work plans.
- Hold team meetings to review previous work performance and future improvement planning.
- Delegate assignments to subordinates when necessary.
- Create and deliver monthly reports to highlight customer successes and provide on-going recommendations for further optimization
- Streak Management; Airtable database management; Keep accurate records of all client information and communication in CRM system
- Organize Customer Success situation/workflow and create Customer Success tool/kit/document
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis on key Customer Success issues
- Reports to the Head of Service Delivery while working closely with the Account Managers to achieve the campaigns' goals.
- Collaborates with other divisions and departments such as sales team, recruitment department, clark operations, finance team, and people management team.
- Presents periodic performance reports and metrics to the AVP and other leadership
- Travel as needed for onsite client visits to provide account reviews, observe client processes and build customer rapport
- Other tasks that may be assigned by the AVP of Service Delivery
- Team Player & Team Leader
- Technological & Digital Savvy
- Accountability and must be able to work independently
- Mentally matured to manage the cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to manage 80+ accounts successfully
- 5 years of previous experience in client success, account management, or sales
- Ability to prioritize work and strong time management skills are required
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to present to
- executive and key decision makers
- Ability to deliver customized presentations and demonstrations via web conference
- Great interpersonal skills with a positive attitude
- Ability to work U.S. business hours (Pacific Time, Central Time, or Eastern Time)
- Candidate with Bachelor's/College Degree in Management, Business Administration or
- relevant fields
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize, and comfortable working independently
- or within a team
- Must be able to communicate professionally with clients, sales team and internal team
- Has a strong sense of initiative and attention to detail
- Ability to handle concerns and queries from clients, recruitment team and internal team
- with ease and diplomacy
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Adaptable, resourceful and can be trusted to work under minimal supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, Streak, Airtable, and willing to learn other tools as required
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs quickly
- Excellent communication, presentation and project management skills
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset, with an inclination to think out of the box
- Willing to undergo Six Sigma training