Job Openings Salesforce Developer
About the job Salesforce Developer
Position Title: Salesforce Developer
Salary: 80.000-100,000 a month
Reports To: Accounts Manager, Client
Primary Relationships: Client Team
Date: March 2022
Schedule: AUS Business Hours
- Develop and Support features of our Salesforce CRM organization
- Maintain or improve existing software or features currently in use.
- Support our Salesforce CRM products, like Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud including third-party integrations.
- Manage cases and tasks on a daily basis. As well as providing end-user support, work on configuration changes, bug fixes and minor enhancements.
- Interact and work with other developers, departments or stakeholders to make sure the solutions that are developed are going to work as expected, consistently and securely.
- Raise security concerns about our software systems or technology infrastructure.
- Maintain the integrity and security of all systems when and if changes are required.
- Conduct research into industry best practices, and incorporate those practices into your work.
- Incorporate industry best practice security and privacy into any software developed.
- Adhere to all company systems, policies, and/or procedures, including OHS and fire safety.
- Certified Salesforce Developer with 3 years of demonstrated experience. One or more current Salesforce certifications (Administrator,
- Service Cloud, Platform Developer)
- Proven experience working with Lightning Components and Service or Sales Cloud
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Proven track record of proactive problem solving to simplify complex problems.
- Strong focus on writing easy to read code, high performance, tests and maintainability.
- Strong focus on communication and working with others to achieve the best result.
- Proficient knowledge about Salesforce’s limitations and best practices when developing new components.
- Experience connecting and configuring organizations in Salesforce with external APIs, endpoints and callbacks
- Experience in quickly testing and debugging applications and API’s
- Experience using version control systems (like Bitbucket GIT)
- Trail Head Account and experience using Salesforce learning platform
- Experience working in a team and using static code analyzers.
- Experience with SOQL, Native and Visual Force languages.
- Experience working with Issue & Project Tracking Software for teams like Atlassian Jira.
- Familiarity working under Agile Development Methodologies like Scrum and Kanban
- Experience working with other developers to test and getting others to test their own code