About the job Multimedia Specialist
Position Title: Multimedia Specialist
Salary: 35,000 - 50,000 a month
Reports To: Client
Primary Relationships: Client Team
Date: June 2022
We are seeking a talented multimedia designer to join our design team. As a multimedia designer, you will be working closely with our in-house graphic designers, videographers, and software programmers to design and produce high-end visual, textual, and animated content. You will also be working on audio editing, graphic design, and presentation creation. To ensure success, you should have a background in digital design, excellent communication skills, and the ability to collaborate on projects. Ultimately, a top-notch multimedia designer is someone whose visual design skills translate into high-quality animated content that engages viewers.
● Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
● Designing and building the website front-end.
● Creating the website architecture.
● Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
● Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
● Conducting website performance tests.
● Troubleshooting content issues.
● Conducting WordPress training with the client.
● Monitoring the performance of the content created.
● Meeting with stakeholders to determine the project scope.
● Conducting research on media techniques and design ideas.
● Developing multimedia content ideas in collaboration with graphic designs, visual designs, and audio editing.
● Designing and producing attractive multimedia content according to our specifications.
● Creating digital images, video animation, and textual animations.
● Creating original artwork for digital image processing.
● Creating animated sequences using computer animation software.
● Recording, editing, and encoding audio files.
● Performing media edits bases on user feedback.
● Bachelor's degree in graphic design, digital design, film, or a related field.
● At least three years of experience in a similar role.
● A complete portfolio of multimedia design content showcasing your skills and experience.
● In-depth knowledge of software design programs such as InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, and Sketch.
● Ability to collaborate on long-term projects.
● Excellent knowledge of storyboarding, visual design principles, and animation.
● Artistic with a keen eye for aesthetics and visually appealing content.
● Good communication and interpersonal skills.
● Basic knowledge of web publishing software.