About the job Culture Coach
Position Title: Culture Coach
Salary: 20,000 - 25,000 Php monthly
Reports To: Operations Manager
Primary Relationships: Client Staff and Internal/External Team
Date: March 2023
Schedule: 10PM to 7AM PHT
A COolture Coach stimulates and inspires their team by providing an environment that fosters constructive communication, supports team bonding, and exhibits flexibility. They manage, monitor, and oversee all Client Staff to achieve goals that contribute to the growth of the business. Promptly updates client staff on corporate objectives and strategies. Encourages client staff and evaluates performance on a regular basis. Communicate concerns and policies among management and team members. COolture Coaches will act as the officer who supplements the information provided by departments of CO-Administrative, especially the People Management.
- Conducts discussions about performance review and salary review with client staff on a scheduled basis using the communications log.
Assess the professional strengths and weaknesses of client staff.
- Facilitates client staff orientation for new hires on the first day of work.
- Assist client staff with any work-related and compliance-related concerns.
- Ensures that client staff of the customer follow their standard operating procedures in order to meet performance targets.
Organize town hall meetings with all client staff every quarter.
- Assisting client staff to discover and overcome their personal barriers and set goals.
- Discover what motivates client staff and assist them in utilizing that motivation in the workplace.
- Attending huddles, touch base, and meeting with client staff - one on one sessions and team meetings.
Maintaining accurate records of the clients staffs progress.
- Liaising with cross-functional departments with processes that involve collaboration.
- Requesting and serving disciplinary actions to the client staff. This includes Notice to Explain and Notice of Decision.
- Liaising communications with regards to the attendance of the employee directly with the client and collaborating with Client Advisors.
- Assessment of the flight risk status of the client staff and inform the client advisors to create action plans.
Bachelor Degree holder in any field
Excellent English language skills (written and verbal)
Good time management and task management skills
Proficiency in MS Office and Google Suite
Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
Proficient computer and technical skills
Able to demonstrate initiative
Attention to detail
Excellent decision-making skills
Permanent night shift (US Hours)
Flexibility to support 24x5 operations
Strong people skills
SSS, Philhealth, Pag-Ibig
13th Month Pay
HMO and Life Insurance (AVEGA)
Free Shuttle Service
CO League - Monthly Company Activities
CO Amenities Swimming Pool, Clinic and Kids zone
- CO Stars - Corporate Social Responsibility Involvement Scholarship Programs
CO Academy - Training and Development Programs
Cool and Flexible Workplace
Other Performance and Attendance Based Rewards
7 days SOLO Parent Leave
Magna Carta Leave
Company Bank Loan