About the job Assistant Program Coordinator
Position Title: Assistant Program Coordinator
Salary: 30,000-35,000 a month
Reports to: Client
Primary Relationship: Client Team
Date: July 2022
Schedule: US Business Hours
- Under direct supervision of Manager of Client Services and applying continuous improvement tools and concepts, assist Program
- Managers and Assistant Program in department operations and supporting promotional product programs.
- Create new customer records and complete budget uploads when required.
- Assist website users with resetting passwords and releasing locked accounts.
Correspond with customers regarding tracking/order status updates.
Provide freight quotes for international shipments.
Process gift certificate/coupon vouchers.
- Request vendor quotes for promotional products being added to programs.
- Provide timely follow up when needed and review quotes for accuracy and details.
Assist with web, art and inventory tasks as needed.
- Assist with order cancellation, maintenance, and order entry when required.
Open claims for defective or damaged on-demand merchandise
- Correspond with customers utilizing templated email format regarding lack of product availability, backorder notifications, contact vendor and update system notes regarding order maintenance.
- Use POFU (order tracking system) to note all changes and confirmations for all purchase orders.
Respond to additional requests customers may have regarding theirorders and work with Distribution Center and vendors as needed.
- Provide assistance to Corporate Program Staff regarding specific product sourcing and quoting which may include ordering virtual, random or spec samples for product presentations and following up to ensure timely arrival.
- Complete product assortment uploads and proof websites to ensure product is appearing on site as needed.
Gather data and prepare reports based on client needs.
- Review corporate programs orders as needed and provide accurate purchase order and sales order follow up when required.
- Perform various clerical duties in support of department operations and staff including preparation and distribution of reports to department personnel.
- Ensure any customer follow up and vendor follow up is performed as expected. Conform to associated deadline if necessary and communicate any delays with team members.
Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Duties require knowledge and proficiency in math, writing, and use of computers equivalent to 2 years of college.
A strong background in databases and spreadsheets is preferred.
Work requires 1 - 2 years of related experience in customer service,relationship management and/or account management.
- Under general supervision, perform sales service and clerical duties in accordance with department policies and procedures.
- Customer service issues and complaints beyond scope of authority are referred to Manager of Client Services.