About the job Junior Web Developer
Position Title: Junior Web Developer
Salary: 35,000-60,000 a month
Reports to: Client
Primary Relationship: Client Team
Date: September 2022
Schedule: 6:30 AM to 3:30 PM Manila
The Jr. Web Developer will implement new design features, and work to ensure that the the underlying structure of our network of websites is correct. Their responsibilities include building websites from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up and fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function. They have excellent website design skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Coordinate, interpret, and implement marketing team objectives on websites and
- landing pages.
- Create and implement basic custom code to sites as necessary to meet project
- Perform site maintenance and edit functionality when necessary.
- Communicate project-related information to the appropriate points of contact.
- Implement new sites with required design elements.
- Responsible for troubleshooting basic system and site implementation issues including
- item changes, site layout, keywords, placing orders, customer logins, single sign-on,
- and image uploads.
- Coordinate with server admins to secure Network Address Translation setup and digital
- Create and run thorough test plans to ensure site functionality and end user experience.
- Understand architectural integration of different systems.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Experience of Managing Wordpress with theme editing.
- Experience of cPanel with SSL and DNS.
- Knowledgeable in Moodle is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge and development experience in PHP
- Have in-depth knowledge of PHP / JS and development best practices.
- Strong understanding of databases and SQL. (MySQL/Postgres)
- Advanced troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Good knowledge of web application security, performance and scalability.
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Photoshop.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Good problem-solving skills.