About the job Financial Analyst (Intercompany)
Position Title: Financial Analyst (Provisioning)
Salary: 40,000 - 60,000 Peso / month
Reports To: Accounts Manager, Client
Primary Relationships: Client Team
Date: May 2022
Schedule: US Business Hours
- You will work on preparing sample studies for prospects with various aspects of intercompany pricing arrangements between related parties, including, but not limited to, transfers of tangible goods, provision of services, financing arrangements and transfers of intellectual property.
- Contribute to the Marketing, Sales and Customer Service aspects of our business understanding the lifecycle of a project from inception to completion.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in English;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance or other related/quantitative fields;
- Ability to prioritize and drive progress on multiple projects;
- Self-motivated and able to work in a deadline-driven environment;
- Strong analytical and project management skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work collaboratively in a team environment as well as independently to achieve results;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint;
- Able to manage compliance work with lot of data gathering and understanding;
- Ability to manipulate and organize spreadsheets of data.