About the job Production Co-Ordinator
Position Title: Production Co-Ordinator
Salary: 30,000- 35,000 a month
Reports To: Accounts Manager, Client
Primary Relationships: Client Team
Date: May 2022
Schedule: UK Business Hours
- Receive and clarify (if required) customer order instructions from Co-ordinator
- Alter CRM quote with final order details (PO no./delivery date/ delivery address) as necessary and then convert quote
- After conversion make the necessary amends in Sage to correct the SO and PO(s) for clothing orders and other anomalies
Send Order Acknowledgement to customer for checking
- Send Purchase order to Supplier(s) along with artwork if ready at time of order
- Receive order Acknowledgements from the suppliers and check against our PO to ensure all the details such as price,quantity, delivery date etc are all correct. If not, liaise with Co-ordinator and supplier to amend any discrepancies
- If not sent with PO chase customer for artwork in a timely manner as requested by supplier
Chase supplier for artwork proof if not supplied in usual timeframe
- Liaise with customer and supplier to ensure artwork proof supplied is approved as per required deadline
- Ensure all necessary booking in details are advised to the supplier prior to goods being despatched
- Progress chase the supplier at necessary intervals to ensure order is on schedule and has been despatched in time for agreed order date
- Liaise with Co-ordinator throughout the order process to ensure they are informed of the progress of Customer Jobs
- Request help from the Co-ordinator in terms of any supplier/customer queries that need responding to that you feel they should be involved with
- Once you have confirmed the job has been despatched advise the Co-ordinator the job is ready for invoicing by sending them the order acknowledgement with the actual despatch date, they can then complete the GP sheet, invoice the job and close the job on CRM
- Throughout the whole above process ensure all the necessary communications are filed within CRM to tell the story of the job
Assist in training of new Production Co-ordinators
- General schooling and ability to use Microsoft Office.
- Must be attentive to details and have the ability to communicate effectively on the phone and via email as well as multi-task.
- Position requires the attainment of industry certification at the AS (Advertising Specialist) level and internal
continuous improvement certification at the CI (Continuous Improvement ) level within established time frames.
Work requires minimum of 1 year of related experience.
Office Administration experience a plus.