About the job Data Analyst (SQL Experience)
Position Title: Data Analyst
Classification: Client Staff
Salary Grade: 30,000 - 50,000 pesos/ month
Reports To: Account Manager, Client
Primary Relationships: Internal Teams and client staff
Date: June 2021
Client is looking for an experienced Data Analyst. They will be responsible for analyzing audit data that has been provided by the Quality Assurance Agent findings. You will be using SQL within pgAdmin to find discrepancies in our data and the MLS data. From their findings, they will be providing a solution and creating tickets through their platform to provide clarity and information on how to fix their data. This is important for incoming third-party MLS data and its integrity around Home Listings across the country and ensure that the incoming data is accurate for our users across our products. Main tasks will include but not limited to entry/intermediate level SQL queries, familiarity with pgAdmin (database management tool), background knowledge of what values are in each airtable, data audits, analyzing findings, area reporting, and will be creating tickets from the issues they find in the data to a third-party vendor. You should have extreme attention to detail, the ability to be flexible, and help contribute to the audit process when they see room for improvement.
Our ideal candidate is both a team player and an independent self-starter who is comfortable in a fast pace, ever-changing environment. They will work closely with the Data Quality Assurance I Agent and Special Operations Manager at HQ.
● Monitor and Audit Data Quality Assurance Agent I
● Schedule Quality Assurance audits of all client MLS third-party data providers
● Create & maintain reporting around data quality
● Query in SQL within pgAdmin to dive deep into the data
● Find discrepancies within two data sources and provide solutions
● Create tickets/solutions in a 3rd party source from issues in point above
● Create/propose process improvements to the audit provided by the client.
● Become an expert on the data, the providers, and the areas covered
● Create/maintain a data provider coverage map.
● Remain knowledgeable on an ongoing project knowledge base and keep all living documentation up to date.
● Ad-hoc Data projects, including data entry, and clean up.
● Become familiar with the American real estate industry, and home types, amenities that vary from city to city and state to state.
● Become an MLS / Syndicated MLS Provider Type expert.
● Ability to prioritize tasks, given, with minimal guidance.
● Maintain a high level of confidentiality.
● The employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the client
● 5+ years of Data Quality Assurance experience, preferably with real estate knowledge and or experience. Real Estate knowledge not required but preferred.
● Bachelor’s degree highly preferred, but not required Data Quality Assurance Job Experience will qualify.
● SQL and pgAdmin experience / Knowledge of intermediate queries.
● Understanding of creating tickets with instructions on how to fix internal data challenges
● Jira experience
● Real Estate experience / Knowledge of the industry Preferred but not required
● Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively
● (both written English and verbal English) Required
● Eagerness to continually learn, adapt and improve
● Strong organizational skills
● Ability to embrace a fast pace & changing work/project environment.
● Comfortable with technology; using and learning our tech stacks: Slack, Airtable, internal tools etc.
● Team player, and Leadership required
● Knowledge of the Real Estate and/or Mortgage Lending industries a plus, but not required.
● Extreme Attention to detail
● Comfortable escalating issues, process issues, or improvements directly to Client