About the job Product Data Specialist
Position Title: Product Data Specialist/Excel Subject-Matter-Expert
Classification: Client Staff
Salary Grade: 25,000 - 30,000 Peso / month
Reports To: Account Manager, Client
Primary Relationships: Client
Date: May 2021
Schedule: 9am to 6pm Philippines Graveyard Shift (USA Business Hours)
Under direct supervision of the Product Data Supervisor and applying continuous improvement tools and concepts, responsible for entering accurate and completed product information, with responsibilities for item set-up and maintenance in the PIM (Product Information Management).
● Item set-up/activation
● Pricing updates
● Item proofing
● Order quotation
● Order raising
● Will receive order, then raise a quotation, then raise the orders for approval
● Assist in resolving issues sent to shared team mailbox
● Item cancelation
● Product data maintenance
● Contributing to process improvement
● Working on special projects
● Tracking stock updates
● Ensure that all necessary changes to product information are made in a timely manner
● Secure quotes and product information for new items from suppliers
● Perform product maintenance in conjunction with requests from Corporate Program departments. Communicate with suppliers to secure pricing, updated product data, as well as follow up emails when there are product additions or changes.
● Respond to email and written communication related to new products and data corrections within guidelines defined by the department supervisor.
● Perform other related duties as assigned.
● Knowledge equivalent to two years of college
● Excellent verbal and written communication and math skills
● Work requires two years of related experience.
● Proficiency in Excel is preferred along with experience with the rest of the Microsoft Office suite (especially Outlook, Word and Access).
● High attention to detail
● Can work independently with minimal supervision