About the job Front End Web Developer
Position Title: Front - End Web Developer
Salary: 50,000 - 80,000 a month
Reports To: Account Manager, Manager
Primary Relationships: Client, Client Team
Date: January 2022
Schedule: USA Business Hours
- Coordinate, interpret, and implement client objectives into web designs and other supplemental promotional material.
- Create and implement basic custom code to sites as necessary to meet project requirements.
- Perform site maintenance and edit functionality when necessary
Learn client graphic requirements
- Communicate project related information to appropriate
- Program Managers; in some cases, directly to customer or sales partner.
Implement new sites with required client design elements.
- Create and maintain documentation for outsourcing web site creation when necessary
- Responsible for troubleshooting basic system and site implementation issues including: item changes, site layout, keywords, placing orders, customer logins, single signons, and image uploads.
- Coordinate, learn from, and assist in training other associates as necessary.
- Coordinate with server admins to secure Network Address Translation setup and digital certificates.
- Create and update procedural, program specific, and platform specific documentation.
- Create and run thorough test plans to ensure site functionality and end user experience.
- Use and assist co-workers with a centralized project management tool.
Understand architectural integration of different systems.
Configure program specific aspects in the ERP system.
Create web design mocks for review and approval of clients.
Retrieve and update data in system databases.
- Analyze and escalate technical questions to the appropriate area.
Participate in client presentations as necessary.
Perform other related duties as assigned.
1-3 years of related experience
Familiarity with debugging tools
Comfortable in both Mac and PC operating systems
Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft Office
- Basic web content management, and strong project management skills.
General database knowledge is a plus.
- Previous experience in the promotional products industry is a plus.
Certification at the CAS (Certified Advertising Specialist) level
- Internal continuous improvement certification at the CIP (Continuous Improvement Practitioner) level within established time frames.