About the job Customer Service Representative (BPO Sales)
Position Title: Customer Service Representative (BPO Sales)
Classification: Client Staff
Reports To: Account Manager, Client
Primary Relationships: Internal Teams and client staff
Schedule: USA Business Hours (Night Shift)
The intake specialist meets with new or prospective clients, asks a series of questions for the purpose of compiling data, and then uses this data to determine the best next course of action for that client.
We are seeking an experienced and motivated individual to join our clinic as an Intake Specialist. As part of our care team, you are the first point of contact for most new patients, gathering vital information and coordinating their entry into our care system. You accurately document the patients’ medical history, current needs, relevant insurance information, and emergency contact information before placing them in our scheduling system and directing them to the appropriate department or office. You must have strong communication skills, experience with accurate data entry, and knowledge of common medical terminology.
- Processes paperwork for new clients efficiently and in accordance with protocols
- Obtains pertinent information from new clients by asking them to complete surveys or interviews courteously and professionally.
- Answers and screens inquiry calls and emails from prospective clients.
- Collects data to help with the admission process if working in a health or mental care facility.
- Ensures that all admission forms are properly signed and filed.
- Communicates with other team members constructively in order to reduce conflict and enhance the resolution of issues.
- Respects client or patient dignity and confidentiality.
- Adheres to the facility dress code and appears professional at all times.
Bachelor Degree holder in any medical science or equivalent experience
A minimum of 1 year equivalent experience or customer service
Excellent English language skills (written and verbal)
Good time management and task management skills
Proficiency in MS Office and Google Suite
Solid analytical and problem solving skills
Excellent decision making skills
Able to demonstrate initiative
Attention to detail