About the job Accounts Payable Specialist
Position Title: Accounts Payable Specialist
Salary Grade: 25,000 - 35,000 Peso / month
Reports To: Account Manager, Manager
Primary Relationships: Client, Client Team
Date: October 2021
Schedule: USA Business Hours (Night Shift)
About the Client:
Our client is a US based real estate investment group focused on the development of mid-sized residential and commercial properties. The team brings together a unique group of entrepreneurs and businessmen with broad experience in the global real estate markets, property development, real estate finance and law. The company works with private investors to create profitable investment vehicles that have a steady, long term approach.
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Input all invoices and corresponding accounts payable data into Yardi Pay scan.
● Accurately review, code, and process vendor invoices.
● Review and reconcile invoice discrepancies.
● Prepare daily journal entries.
● Process check requests and expense reports.
● Perform monthly reconciliations.
● Maintain all vendor accounts in Yardi by working with vendors and responding to inquiries.
● Maintain accurate and up to date vendor info: wire and ACH instructions, contact details, EINs, W-9’s, 1099s.
● Provides audit support as needed.
● Ad Hoc projects as needed.
● A minimum bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
● Must have at least 1-2 years of accounts payable experience within a real estate or construction firm.
● Knowledge working with Yardi Payscan and Yardi Voyager accounting software is a big plus!
● Strong sense of professionalism and organization with a high degree of attention to detail.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.