About the job Senior Marketing Director
Position Title: Sr. Marketing Director
Salary Grade: 60,000 - 100,000 Pesos/month
Reports To: Account Manager
Primary Relationships: Account Manager, Client
Date: June 2021
Schedule: USA Business Hours, office based
One of our fast-growing accounts is looking for an experienced Marketing Director to help keep our marketing operations running smoothly. You are responsible for providing direction, guidance and leadership to a marketing department. They typically manage marketing of a business, organization, particular product or group of products.
● Overseeing marketing department.
● Evaluating and developing our marketing strategy and marketing plan.
● Planning, directing, and coordinating marketing efforts.
● Communicating the marketing plan.
● Researching demand for our products and services.
● Competitor research.
● Working with the sales department to develop pricing strategies to maximize profits and market share while balancing customer satisfaction.
● Identifying potential customers.
● Developing promotions with advertising managers.
● Understanding and developing budgets and finance, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
● Compiling lists describing our offerings.
● Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
● Building brand awareness and positioning.
● Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
● Coordinating marketing projects from start to finish.
● Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
● Overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing.
● Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
● Experience in marketing and running a marketing team.
● Proven marketing campaign experience.
● Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask.
● Strong copywriting skills.
● Attention to detail.
● Proven ability to manage budgets.
● Professional and proactive work ethic.
● High competence in project and stakeholder management.
● Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
● Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing.
● Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
● Experience managing Google Ads (PPC)
● Experience managing a team
● Experience and knowledge working on Organic SEO (must know the basics)