About the job Business Development Representative
Position Title: Business Development Representative
Classification: Client Staff
Salary Grade: 80,000 - 120,000 Peso / month
Reports To: Account Manager, Client
Primary Relationships: Account Manager, Client, Client Staff
Date: June 2021
Schedule: USA Business Hours (Night Shift)
Lovingly known as the “Bee Hive,” our Sales team buzzes with energy and excitement. We work together, root for each other, and are compelled to crush expectations. Because of our non-stop growth, we are seeking a delightfully motivated individual to join.
As a self-motivated individual who is goal-driven, you will work closely with our Account Executive team to help rapidly grow our daily sales numbers. As a vital member of the sales team, you will:
Build a Pipeline
● Prospect in a smart, strategic, and scrappy way
● Qualify leads and crush daily activity metrics
● Proactively seek new business opportunities
● Understand the real estate market and the various players involved
Grow Our Business
● Make initial contact with potential clients
● Purposely think of new solutions to reach targets
● Tee up calls between prospective clients and our AE’s
Work With a Team
● Teamwork makes the dream work - you’ll run the first part of the relay and the AE takes it through the finish line
● Share information about objections, roadblocks, and challenges with our internal teams in search of solutions
● Learn and be mentored by successful AE’s who care about your development
What You’ve Done in the Past
● Worked in a fast-paced sales environment as a BDR or in a similar role
● Had hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques
● Loved the challenge of cold calls
● Had proven track record of hitting your metrics and are proud of achieving your goals
● Experience with CRM software, Salesforce and Salesloft preferred
● Ability to analyze spreadsheets and charts in Excel
● Delivered engaging presentations that inform and win over external and internal Audiences
We need you to be exceptional in these ways:
● Communication -- You connect easily with people on the phone, but prefer video. You write in a way that is clear and concise, while delightfully showcasing your personality.
● Charisma -- You are friendly with everyone and people gravitate towards you. People remember you even if they haven’t seen you in years.
● Results Driven -- You are super competitive and like to win but won’t sabotage the team to do so.
● Negotiation -- Have you ever talked someone into doing something crazy? We love that about you.
● We are looking for someone with 2+ years of experience in a business development role. If that’s not you, but you think you are perfect for this role, we’d like to talk to you.