About the job AutoCAD / Draftsman
Position Title: Draftsman
Classification: Client Staff
Salary: P25,000 to P40,000 per month
Reports To: Account Manager, Client
Primary Relationships: Internal Teams and client staff
Date: August 2021
Schedule: USA Business Hours (Night Shift)
We are looking for a skilled AutoCAD drafter to generate solid and surface CAD models for our clients using AutoCAD software. In this role, you will be required to meet with architects and engineers to discuss design concepts for CAD models, develop product designs, and generate Surface or Solid software models. To ensure success as an AutoCAD drafter, you should have extensive experience working with advanced design, and a keen eye for detail and create high-level design models that meet all the specifications of the client.
● Meeting with architects, designers, and engineers to discuss design ideas.
● Take rough conceptual designs.
● Confidently create models in software required for review.
● Modify models as needed.
● Run thermal, air flow and lighting simulations.
● Create photo realistic 3D renderings and animations
● Developing product designs from scratch.
● Presenting rough design drafts for client approval.
● Ensuring product designs meet required safety and structural standards.
● Generating Solid and Surface CAD models using AutoCAD software.
● Blending technique and aesthetics to create final designs.
● Presenting various design perspectives for construction improvements and adaptations.
● Finalizing AutoCAD models
● Presenting models to clients.
● Completing job reports.
● Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or architectural studies.
● Previous work experience as an AutoCAD drafter.
● Previous experience in site planning
● Experience in 3D & photo realistic renderings
● Advanced knowledge of CAD and AutoCAD software.
● Knowledge of state safety and structure regulations.
● Self-motivated with excellent English communication skills
● Interest and experience in outdoor and indoor living and landscapes
● Experience in low voltage electrical, lighting, or audio
● Highly technical, efficient, create, and organized
● Experience using Adobe Photoshop
● Experience using Bluebeam and Solidworks is a plus
● Excellent technical design skills.
● Good communication skills.
● A keen eye for aesthetics and detail.
● Ability to project manage.