About the job RPA Developer
Position Title: RPA Developer
Salary: 35,000 - 55,000 a month
Reports To: Account Manager, Chief Innovation Officer
Primary Relationships: Client, Client Team
Date: December 2021
Schedule: USA Business Hours
● Automate various processes, including make ready and FAS in order to save time, increase occupancy, and increase retention of security deposit money.
● Create workflows to streamline processes.
● Create botflows to automate manual entry/updating and speed up workflows.
● Help employees to be able to focus on the more meaningful aspects of their job.
● Make processes easier to follow.
● Reduce inaccuracy.
● Standardize processes across all properties.
● Alleviate workload for leasing office personnel.
● Establish botflows that require little maintenance.
● Increase job satisfaction among office personnel by reducing rote activity.
● Learn current processes from leasing office staff.
● Analyze current processes for opportunity to automate.
● Map strategy for automation.
● Work in Nintex Workflow Cloud and RPA to execute automated solutions.
● Test automated solutions with office and maintenance staff.
● Troubleshoot and provide timely resolution to any software-related issues.
● Communicate automated process changes to team at large.
● Identify areas of dissatisfaction among employees that could be solved with automation.
● Work toward meaningful time savings for employees.
● Train employees on new processes
● Formally documenting processes.
● Streamlining the order of events in each process to maximize efficiency.
● Speedily completing the make ready process.
● Freeing up employees to focus on meaningful tasks.
● Ability to think creatively.
● Ability to use RPA and workflow software.
● Ability to collaborate with team members.
● Close attention to detail.
● Strong oral and written communication skills.
● Ability to learn new skills quickly.
● Ability to test and troubleshoot botflows/workflows.
● Ability to formally document processes.
● Process mapping skills
● Strong interpersonal skills.
● Extensive Microsoft Office experience
● Automation Anywhere – RPA Software
● Nintex Workflow Cloud or other Workflow Software
● Windows OS
● General knowledge of database structure and data storage
● Microsoft Visio
● Real Page family of products a plus