About the job Outbound Sales Representative
Our benefits include:
- Work directly with an international client
- Performance evaluation at 6-months
- 13th month pay
- HMO (Maxicare)
- 5 Service Incentive Leaves upon reaching 1-year of service/employment
- Maternity Leave, Paternity Leave, SOLO Parent Leave, Magna Carta Leave, etc.
- Education Benefit
- Retirement Benefit
- Shuttle Service
- CO League (Swimming, jiu-jitsu, yoga, billiards, table tennis, prizes, events, training, outreach, etc.)
- 24-Hour Management & Tech Support
- Great hands-on support team and fun working environment
Position Title: Sales Assistant
Classification: Rank and file
Salary Grade: 25,000 - 35,000
Reports To: Account Manager
Primary Relationships: Account Manager, Client
Date: November 2020
- Reach out to prospective clients on behalf the client
- Assist the Management Senior Sales staff with ad hoc tasks
- Facilitate Lead Generation and Sales Programs
Scope and Purpose:
We are actively seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Sales Assistant to join our growing sales team. The Sales Assistant will be responsible for the development of the sales tasks, lead generation programs, and nurture outbound / inbound sales lead campaigns for the products and services we provide.
This position will utilize an integrated strategy that may include, but not limited to, marketing automation, inbound/outbound telemarketing, working with group lead lists, and call management software. This position will play a crucial role in creating, implementing and reinforcing best practices and procedures to make lead generation discipline and the Sales/Account Services team successful.
Additionally, this role will include proactive prospecting and will email and make calls and to potential customers to introduce our products and services. This position will schedule appointments for senior sales agents, and also assist in the development of presentations and proposals for the sales team.
To do this role properly you should have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite, Google Suite, be extremely fast at solving problems, excellent in task management, time management, tactical leadership, and overall accountability.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prospecting, generating, qualifying, processing and following up on leads and appointment setting for external sales team
- Collaboratively work with the sales, marketing team and leadership to develop lead generation strategies to generate lead opportunities with prospective customers
- Initiates lead/demand generation strategies that include inbound/outbound sales and marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Initiates and participates in new business pitches with sales team and subject matter experts and own follow-through with the lead prospect
- Providing consistent, concise, accurate internal and external communications
- Effectively communicate and presenting the product solution, services, and value propositions to customers
- Providing consistent, concise, accurate and timely weekly/monthly sales lead gen activity reports to management
- Working collaboratively in a team environment and independently
- Assist in preparing concise, targeted proposals and contracts
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships
- Demonstrates a commitment to the technology industry staying educated on the new regulations, our product solutions changes, innovations and trends
- Achieving sales lead gen and appointment quotas
- Contributing to the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Ability to work independently, with limited required direction and guidance
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree holder in any field, or 1-2 years sales, telemarketing, and lead generation experience
- Detail-oriented and a high level of accuracy in work product
- Excellent English language skills (written and speaking)
- Good time management and task management skills
- Noticeable organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to work independently and meticulously
- Proficiency in MS Office Google Suite
- Able to demonstrate Initiative
- A minimum of 1-2 years in a BPO setting or equivalent as an Sales Representative, Lead Generation, or Telemarketing staff.
- The work schedule is US Shift (graveyard)
- Walking, standing, reaching, pulling, speaking, hearing, etc. abilities are required to operate within the environment.
- Duties are performed within an open office environment using office computer equipment.
- Involves regularly sitting in front of and utilizing a computer.