About the job Appointment Setter
Position Title: Appointment Setter
Salary Grade: 20,000 - 30,000 Peso / month
Reports To: Account Manager, Client
Primary Relationships: Client, External Professional Associations / Suppliers, Prospective Sellers/Buyers
Date: July 2021
Schedule: USA Business Hours (Night Shift PH)
We are searching for a
personable, thorough appointment setter to contact prospective clients via
telephone and e-mail. The appointment setter's responsibilities include
ascertaining whether potential clients might be interested in our products and
services and then scheduling a time for our Sales Representatives to meet with
each client. You should also keep a log of the numbers you have dialed each day
and should be determined to achieve and surpass each of your work-related
goals. Ultimately, an outstanding appointment setter will demonstrate a
thorough understanding of the sales process, including ways in which to garner
clients' interest in meeting with our Sales Representatives.
● Calling prospective clients using a list of phone numbers provided to you.
● Accepting calls from prospective clients as they arise.
● Fielding basic questions and concerns about the products and services we offer.
● Scheduling a consultation between the prospective client
● Communicate with confidence with Senior Brokers on daily basis
● Keeping a detailed log of calls, including those which were not answered.
● Attempting to contact prospective clients who you have been unable to contact.
● Informing the Manager of recurrent product-related complaints that warrant addressing.
● Excellent verbal and written communication
● A positive, persistent, and professional can-do attitude
● Prior experience in using a dialer (Vicidial)
● Professional and able to connect/make a great impression on the first call
● Handle rejection well; move on to the next call quickly
● Confident and has high level of integrity at all times
● Sound business judgment, integrity and commitment to excellence
● Fast learner who can adapt to change (must know how to figure things out)
● Competitive dialer who also has a team attitude
● Previous lead generation and sales experience
● Basic knowledge of business development or outbound sales