About the job DevOps
Our benefits include:
Work directly with an international client
Performance evaluation at 6-months
13th month pay
HMO (Maxicare) from day 1 of employment
- 5 Service Incentive Leaves upon reaching 1-year of service/employment, convertible to cash.
- Maternity Leave, Paternity Leave, SOLO Parent Leave, Magna Carta Leave, etc.
- CO League (Swimming, jiu-jitsu, yoga, billiards, table tennis, prizes, events, training, outreach, etc.)
24-Hour Management & Tech Support
Great hands-on support team and fun working environment
Client provided benefits include:
Internet allowance (installation and monthly fees) - while working from home
Macbook to work on
15 additional service incentive leaves upon reaching 6-months of service/employment that are convertible to cash.
Position Title: DevOps Engineer
Salary Grade: 80000 - 120000 Peso / month
Reports To: CEO and Operations Manager
Primary Relationships: Client Team
Date(s): 2021 - ongoing
As a Platform (DevOps) Engineer, you’ll be a critical part of a small and dedicated team, with the opportunity to make a huge impact. Your contributions will power the systems that serve our rapidly growing community. Our ideal candidate is an individual who’s driven by technology and enjoys operations, automation and problem solving.
This position will be work from home initially and we plan to move to an office near Clark when the pandemic is over.
- Lead and participate in architectural decisions to help us seamlessly scale large-scale systems
- Develop automation tooling for cloud infrastructure deployments
- Define infrastructure and application monitoring to detect or prevent incidents
- Propose optimizations and best practices to improve reliability, performance and cost
- Manage, review and strengthen the physical and logical security of the platforms, systems, data and access points
- Perform code reviews, evaluate implementations, and provide feedback for tool improvements
- Share an on-call rotation and be an escalation contact for service incidents
- 5+ years working as a hands-on Plarform (DevOps) Engineer in a large-scale software development environment
- Experience working within a microservices infrastructure
- Hands on experience in networking security, databases, and cloud systems (Google Cloud Platform experience preferred)
- Familiarity with setting up a CI/CD pipeline
- Familiar with Linux systems
- Strong understanding of Software Development Lifecycle
- BS, MS in Computer Science or related engineering discipline
- You must provide your own internet connection and late model smart phone
- Fast Internet (15 Mbps/download and 3 Mbps/upload high-speed internet minimum)