About the job Interior Design Draftsman
Position Title: Interior Design Draftsman
Classification: Client Staff
Salary Grade: 25,000 - 45,000 pesos/ month
Reports To: Account Manager, Client, Interior Design/Showroom Manager
Primary Relationships: Internal Teams and client staff
Date: August 2021
Schedule: US Shift (9PM to 6AM)
An Interior Design Draftsperson performs a wide variety of creative and administrative functions including duties relating to determining client’s needs, preparing project designs and plans utilizing design related software to customers' satisfaction.
• An Interior Drafting professional who possesses a good sales background and a history of achievement in quality projects.
• Expert knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, 20/20 and Microsoft Office programs.
• Good knowledge of architectural/interior design concepts, practices, and construction documents, detailing, and practices.
• Drafting of floor plans, interior/exterior elevations, tile and cabinetry drawings, and 3D renderings
• Background and understanding of residential construction.
• Comfortable working under deadlines in fast paced, busy and creative atmosphere.
• Ability to work on multiple projects in various stages of completion.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are a representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Degree in Interior Design/Architecture, Drafting/Design or related discipline and minimum of 3 years’ experience in design drafting, with a focus on residential construction projects.
• 3+ years in relevant Interior drafting experience in residential construction.
• 3+ years of experience in Revit/AutoCad
• Extensive experience using cabinetry rendering software such as 20/20
• Experience using rendering packages such as Enscape, SketchUp
• Must be able to perform accurate, consistent, and detail-oriented work
• Material Take offs and estimates a plus