Job Openings Ops Manager - Ottawa
About the job Ops Manager - Ottawa
Our client has one role to fill for Operations Manager to join their team in Ottawa.
In order to be successful in the role they require an individual with the following attributes/experiences:
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Implement operational policies and procedures.
- Recruit and build an effective / efficient team.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Work with senior stakeholders.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with Senior Management Team to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Support worker communication with the management team.
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid understanding of financial management.
- Salary: From $65,000.00 per year
- Additional Benefits.
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Day shift
- On call
- Are you capable of managing company financials, annual budgets, P&L, etc.?
- Records Management/ Information Management: 1 year (preferred)
Our Client, a leader in the Canadian Records and Information Management Industry, is a division of Canadian public company.
Their services include:
- Document Storage and Services
- Media Storage and Services
- Certified Document Destruction
- Imaging & e-Storage
To apply, just click the button.