Job Openings Projects Supervisor - Warehouse/Logistics (Travel Required)
About the job Projects Supervisor - Warehouse/Logistics (Travel Required)
Our client is looking for two (2) experienced Projects Supervisors in their two locations: Scarborough and Etobicoke. This job requires significant travel.
- Are you looking for a fulltime job that offers a diverse range of experiences?
- Do you have experience in the information management industry, including data entry, manual labour, inventory management, order fulfillment, customer service, courier?
- Are you a highly motivated, driven worker looking for an opportunity within the company?
If so, take a look at this great opportunity:
As the successful Projects Representative Team Leader selected for this role, you will be responsible for coordinating and participating in the following:
- Data entry: indexing of confidential client information.
- Inventory pack out: clearing client locations of any inventory requested for pick up (most typically boxes & files)
- Inventory management: organizing boxes, files, media in accordance with the project requirements.
- Shipping / Receiving: ensuring that all projects are brought back to the facility, completed and then sent to its appropriate site.
- Audits: reviewing company site inventories and rectifying discrepancies.
- Customer Service: Coordinating with clients to ensure that the specs of the projects are up to par and indexed data has been validated.
- Experience with document storage / shredding is a HUGE asset.
- G Class drivers license is a must. DZ license is an asset.
- Clean criminal background check.
- Attention to detail is necessary for this job.
- Availability to work a diverse range of hours (typically 9-5 however working hours are subject to the scope of the projects at hand).
- Availability to work in various locations. Must be able to travel outside of your home location at a moments notice. (some projects may require off site work accommodations will be taken care of by the company).
- Typing skills and capacity to learn / navigate through software are a must.
- Ability to lift items ranging from 20lbs 60lbs.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Plenty of room for growth and advancement
- Challenging yet rewarding PERMANENT career opportunity
- Excellent working environment; family focused, team-centric culture
- Health Benefits. Life Insurance, extended health care, professional and major medical services and supplies, vision care, and dental care.
Our Client, a leader in the Canadian Records and Information Management Industry, is a division of Canadian public company.
Their services include:
- Document Storage and Services
- Media Storage and Services
- Certified Document Destruction
- Imaging & e-Storage
If you have experience in this area and are looking for a new challenge, please feel free to reach out to us.
To apply, just click the button.