About the job Senior/Line Cook (San Pedro, Laguna)
· Collaboration with a team of line cooks, cashiers and stockmen in the quality and timely production of food to fulfill orders placed across sales channels
· Ensure properly working enablers (equipment, systems, wares, etc.) by using these following kitchen standards and SOPs which including cleaning and basic troubleshooting
· Comply with food and workplace safety across all parts of the kitchen and by its staff, coordinating with Kitchen Head or other members of the Operations department
· Administrational work for the Operations department.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Ensure cleanliness, correct storage and handling of all inventory and orders across all stages of fulfillment, capability handling assignment across stations
· Compliance with Kitchen Quality Audits by ensuring a properly functioning kitchen, equipment and systems
· Proper recording of consumption of all inventories through the internal reporting systems, thereby reducing shrinkage and improving accountability
· Actively participate in the training, especially with regard to the preparation of the food
· Must be aware of the guidelines and principles of food safety and sanitation; frequently review and assess all kitchen procedures to ensure employees maintain a safe and hygienic environment.
· Responsible for ensuring that all staff strictly follows the guidelines of CQSMA (cleanliness, quality, service, maintenance and atmosphere).
· Other operational related tasks as deemed by management
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
· Improvement in overall performance and quality by the kitchens as evidenced by:
o Passing score of at least 90% in Kitchen Quality Audits
o Reduction of complaints to three (3) incidents without any Food Quality issues during their shift
o Improvement of star ratings on platform to 4 stars
o Improvement in Cooking Time to fifteen (15) minutes, thereby improving brand visibility
o Contribution to Company sales and transaction growth through the metrics above with a target of 300 transactions daily or 10% growth from their current runrate, whichever is higher