Job Openings Commissary Staff (San Juan)
About the job Commissary Staff (San Juan)
- Ensuring the proper cooking and preparing elements of high-quality dishes.
- Maintain cleanliness and complies with food sanitation requirements by properly handling food and ensuring correct storage.
- Ensure properly working enablers (equipment, systems, wares, etc.) by using these following kitchen standards and SOPs which include cleaning and organizing.
- Comply with food and workplace safety across all parts of the kitchen and by its staff, coordinating with commissary head or other members of the product development team.
- Performs inventory checks and completes food storage logs.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure cleanliness, correct storage and handling of all inventory and orders across all stages of fulfillment, capability handling assignment across stations.
- Compliance with Kitchen Quality Audits by ensuring a properly functioning kitchen, equipment and systems.
- Proper recording of consumption of all inventories through the internal reporting systems, thereby reducing shrinkage and improving accountability.
- Actively participate in the training, especially with regard to the preparation of the food.
- Must be aware of the guidelines and principles of food safety and sanitation; frequently review and assess all kitchen procedures to ensure employees maintain a safe and hygienic environment.
- Responsible for ensuring that all staff strictly follow the guidelines of CQSMA (cleanliness, quality, service, maintenance and atmosphere).
- Other operational related tasks as deemed by management.
- Degree holder in Hospitality Management and allied courses
- At least one year of experience in food preparation and commissary
- If fresh graduate, the applicant must have specialization in Culinary Arts and Kitchen Operations
- Open to work in a 24x7x365 working environment; 6-day workweek, shifting