Job Openings Senior/Line Cook (Kapitolyo Pasig)
About the job Senior/Line Cook (Kapitolyo Pasig)
Site: Kapitolyo, Pasig City
- Collaboration with a team of line cooks, cashiers and stockmen in the quality and timely production of food to fulfill orders placed across sales channels
- Ensure properly working enablers (equipment, systems, wares, etc.) by using these following kitchen standards and SOPs which including cleaning and basic troubleshooting
- Comply with food and workplace safety across all parts of the kitchen and by its staff, coordinating with Kitchen Head or other members of the Operations department
- Administrational work for the Operations department.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure cleanliness, correct storage and handling of all inventory and orders across all stages of fulfillment, capability handling assignment across stations
- Compliance with Kitchen Quality Audits by ensuring a properly functioning kitchen, equipment and systems
- Proper recording of consumption of all inventories through the internal reporting systems, thereby reducing shrinkage and improving accountability
- Actively participate in the training, especially with regard to the preparation of the food
- Must be aware of the guidelines and principles of food safety and sanitation; frequently review and assess all kitchen procedures to ensure employees maintain a safe and hygienic environment.
- Responsible for ensuring that all staff strictly follows the guidelines of CQSMA (cleanliness, quality, service, maintenance and atmosphere).
- Other operational related tasks as deemed by management
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Improvement in overall performance and quality by the kitchens as evidenced by: (1) Passing score of at least 90% in Kitchen Quality Audits, (2) Reduction of complaints to three (3) incidents without any Food Quality issues during their shift, (3) Improvement of star ratings on platform to 4 stars, and 4) Improvement in Cooking Time to fifteen (15) minutes, thereby improving brand visibility
- Contribution to Company sales and transaction growth through the metrics above with a target of 300 transactions daily or 10% growth from their current run rate, whichever is higher
- Degree holder in Hospitality Management and allied courses
- At least one year of experience in kitchen operations
- If fresh graduate, the applicant must have specialization in Culinary Arts and Kitchen Operations.
- Open to work in a 24x7x365 working environment; 6-day workweek, shifting
- Preference will be given to those who can start immediately