About the job Kitchen Head (Bicutan, Paranaque)
At CloudEats, we owe our success to our people. As the Company grows, we will need additional Kitchen Heads to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a sharp business mind and proven success in people management toward maximum productivity. You will be highly skilled in human resources, finance, and IT management. Additionally, you will display a proven ability to develop and maintain an environment of trust and diversity within your team. Your ultimate responsibility is to increase our operational efficiency in the assigned kitchen site.
Current Open Sites:
- Bicutan, Paranaque City (inside Betterliving)
- Molino, Bacoor, Cavite
(As the business expands, we are opening our doors for applications coming from other areas within the Greater Metro Manila and in Cebu and Davao.)
- Manage the kitchen operations for the assigned site
- Drive a team of line cooks, cashiers and stockmen in the quality and timely production of food to fulfill orders placed across sales channels
- Ensure properly working enablers (equipment, systems, wares, etc.) that allow the proper execution of orders following kitchen standards and SOPs
- Drive compliance with food and workplace safety across all parts of the kitchen and by its staff, coordinating with Head Office and other departments to do so
- 6 days workweek; rest day between Tuesday and Thursday
- 10am to 7pm
- As the business operates on a 24x7x365, the Kitchen Head should be able to manage the operations environment.
- Bachelor's degree in HRM or in engineering
- Preferably with at least 2 years experience in operations management; new graduates who held leadership position/s in organizations are welcome to apply.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Excellent ability to delegate responsibilities while maintaining organizational control of branch operations and customer service
- Tech savvy; comfortable working with technology
- Proficient in Google Suite Apps or Office 365
- Startup mindset
- Able to work in a fast-paced, agile environment