Job Openings Cashier (Cainta)
About the job Cashier (Cainta)
- North NCR (San Juan, Kapitolyo Pasig, UST Manila, Maginhawa Quezon City, Cainta Rizal, and Marikina)
- Ensure proper recording of Sales through the Point of Sale systems present inside the kitchen and provision of Official Receipts to all orders
- Assist in the availability of products for sale through the proper maintenance and update of the item inventory in Alfred and third-party applications/devices
- Administrational work for the Operations department.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordination with the Line Cooks and Stockmen on the status and availability of items for sales
- To ensure a fully stable work station with a working PC, tablet, internet connection and printers to facilitate order receiving and preparation
- Ensure cleanliness, correct storage and handling of receipts for storage
- Assist when able in the dispatching of orders, especially that of Mart orders
- Must be aware of the guidelines and principles of food safety and sanitation; frequently review and assess all kitchen procedures to ensure employees maintain a safe and hygienic environment.
- Responsible for ensuring that all staff strictly follows the guidelines of CQSMA (cleanliness, quality, service, maintenance and atmosphere).
- Other operational related tasks as deemed by management
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Completeness of Receipts across all orders
- Improvement in Data provision by timely provision of cancelled and voided receipts
- Improvement in Cooking TIme through the quick provision of orders to line cooks and official receipts to dispatching
- Contribution to Company sales and transaction growth through the improvement of the metrics above