Civil and Structural Supervisor (JB)
We are looking for C&S Supervisors to work in JB for 2 years contract.
As a Civil and Structural Supervisor, you play a pivotal role in ensuring the successful implementation of civil and structural aspects of the project. This individual oversees the construction of critical infrastructure such as foundations, support structures, and other civil engineering components in a refinery setting.
- Assist in development and implementing of civil and structural construction plans, schedules and budgets
- Collaborate with project managers, engineers and subcontractors to ensure seamless project execution
- Monitor and track the progress of civil and structural work to ensure adherence to project timeline and budgets.
- Enforce rigorous safety protocols and ensure that all construction personnel adhere to safety regulations
- Ensure that civil and structural construction activities comply with environmental regulations and permits
- Manage and supervise on site civil and structural construction teams, including subcontractors, foremen and laborer.
- Diploma/ Degree in Civil Engineering
- Min. 10 years experience in Civil and Structural supervision work in oil and gas industry preferably in refinery / petrochemical project
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Resident of Malaysia will be preferred.