Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
To work for a Petroleum company in Abu Dhabi for their projects in UAE as well as overseas.
- Receives purchase request and check technical integrity
- Prepares list of potential suppliers from approved vendor list so that a range of suitably competent sources of supply is available.
- Receives suppliers' bids and pass them to originator for review and evaluation
- Refers any technical clarifications requested by commodity leaders or project procurement managers to bidders for resolution
- Clarifies commercial exception raised by bidders, seeking guidance and advice from senior colleagues
- Prepares a commercial evaluation of all bids, setting out pricing, specifications and terms and conditions
- Prepares bid tabulation for review and finalization by leader
- Prepares Purchase Orders, purchase order revisions and when necessary, letters of credit to facilitate the purchase process
- Prepares Inspection Request Orders and ensures that insurance cover action has been initiated to protect Company purchases
- Compliance in accordance with HSE Standard
- BSc in Engineering for procurement engineers
- BA for buyers
- Min. 4 years related experience in procurement field in oil & gas industry in MNC environment.
- Experience in EPC oil & gas industrial experience is a MUST
- Computer literate