Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand
KPI and Business Performance Specialist
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITY
- To assume leading centralized role in ensuring TOP group corporate KPI deployment to corporate business units and business function covering strategic direction (VMV), annual corporate direction.
- To assume leading role in TOP group corporate bench marking for supporting corporate strategic direction with the aim to reach top qua tile performer.
- At least 5 years working experiences as middle level manager, preferable in oil refinery and petrochemical, Business consultant, Investment Banking or Analyst background are preferable.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Business Administration, Chemical Engineering, Economics, or Finance.
- Master's Degree in MBA or Business Strategy is preferred.