Cabinet/ Enclosure Specialist
As a Cabinet Specialist you will take ownership for the Cabinet and Design process. You will provide support to cross-functional teams on a variety of projects that will require your knowledge and contribution. Using your knowledge of the Cabinet design and conformance to Specification & Standards such as API, IEC NEMA. You will be executing projects across the regions ensuring project conformance to Technical Regulations and Standards and deliver the Design Cabinet Output with successful completion delivery to delight our customers and to ensure quality is met.
As a Cabinet Design Specialist/Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Primarily responsibility is to create electrical control cabinet design with all necessary documentation according to industry and customer requirements.
- Participate in R3 Handover process, Understand Customer RFQ Design Specification, Compliance to customer specifications for Hardware / Cabinets
- Using Eplan, AUTOCAD, MicroStation software to create and revise Project Drawings (System Layout and wiring, Loop drawings)
- Supporting manufacturing related technical questions and independently lead part SAP Creation and Cabinet designing.
- Ensuring expected results in term of quality, execution time, and cost (within control).
- Recommending new design enhancements or modifications to achieve project objectives.
- Supporting Pre-FAT and FAT pre-works and setup, Cabinet pre-inspection, inspection, and activities to ensure quality technical implementation to meet customer design requirements.
- Work closely with internal team such as project engineer, Cabinet engineer and Project management in a cross-functional environment.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a Graduate Diploma holder with 2-5 years experience in Cabinet design Engineering or specialist.
- Have good experience in E-plan, AutoCAD and MicroStation software/tools or SAP usage.