About the job (Senior) Data Scientist (f/m/d)
Contiamo works with with leading companies like Mercedes Benz, CBRE
or Deutsche Telekom to solve their business challenges through
intelligent data usage. As a trusted partner we provide high-quality
data solutions combined with deep business know-how.
We are an interdisciplinary, senior team that combines extensive experience in business consulting, data science, data engineering, mathematics, and change management.
We love to find elegant solutions for complex challenges every day. Our focus is on scalable cloud applications and the intensive use of open source tools.
About the role
We are seeking a talented Data Scientist to join our team and help us solve challenging data problems for our clients. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects, using your technical skills and problem-solving abilities to make a positive impact.
As a Data Scientist on our team, you will be responsible for designing and implementing data-driven solutions, using tools such as Python, Jupyter, and CatBoost. You will work closely with our team of data engineers and other data scientists to ensure that our solutions are effective and efficient.
Overall, this is a dynamic and rewarding role that allows you to use your technical skills and problem-solving abilities to make a positive impact for our clients. If you are excited to work on challenging data problems and are eager to learn and grow your skills, we encourage you to apply for this position.
In this role, you can expect to ...
- Analyze large and complex datasets to extract insights and inform business decisions
- Develop machine learning models to solve data-driven problems
- Collaborate with data engineers to design and implement data pipelines
- Present findings and recommendations to stakeholders and clients
You are a good fit if you ...
- Have experience with programming languages such as Python, with a focus on data analysis and machine learning
- Familiarity with tools such as Jupyter and CatBoost
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
Bonus if you have...
- Experience with cloud platforms, such as Google Cloud Platform or AWS
- Ability to work with and manipulate large datasets efficiently
- Familiarity with data engineering concepts and technologies, such as SQL, ETL, and NoSQL databases
Compensation and Benefits
- vacation (up to 30 days, can be taken independently and flexible, according to the own wishes)
- home office budget
- flexible working hours
- remote work possible (also in other EU countries for a limited amount of time)
- nice office in the heart of Berlin with regular team lunches