About the job Project Manager (f/m/d)
About this role
As a Project Management / Biz Dev professional at Contiamo, you will be responsible for building and nurturing strong relationships with our clients. This is a hybrid role that combines business development and project management, and requires strong communication and organizational skills.
In this role, you will be responsible for gathering client requirements, developing project roadmaps, coordinating implementation within our company, and evaluating project performance. You will also be expected to lead market research and identify new business opportunities, as well as assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, and other materials as needed.
Overall, this is a dynamic and rewarding role that allows you to use your resourcefulness, attention to detail, and ability to build strong relationships to drive the success of our company and our clients. If you are excited to take on these challenges and are eager to learn and grow your skills, we encourage you to apply for this position.
In this role, you can expect to
- Cultivate strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Monitor project teams to ensure projects are executed as agreed, including setting targets for milestones and adhering to deadlines
- Adjusting schedules and targets on the project as needs or financing for the project change
- Gather useful information from customer and competitor data
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required
Bonus if you
- Have familiarity with project management tools such as Asana, Trello, or JIRA.
- Experience with software development processes, specifically on data engineering or data science projects.
- Experience with data analysis and visualization tools such as Excel, Redash, Tableau, Looker, or Power BI. Experience with SQL is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to effectively present ideas and information to clients and team members.
Compensation & Benefits
- vacation (up to 30 days, can be taken independently and flexible according to the own wishes
- home office budget
- flexible working hours
- remote work possible (also in other EU countries for a limited amount of time)