About the job Supervisor Deskcollection
We are looking for Call Center Supervisors to organize and direct the staff of our Desk Collection team. He/She will be responsible for assessing their work and giving them feedback to maximize performance.
An excellent call center supervisor must have customer service and supervisory experience. The ideal candidate must possess great communication skills and be able to lead and motivate. You will be organized and reliable as well as results-oriented.
The goal is to achieve and drive excellent performance from your team that will bring sustainable business growth.
What You Will Do
- Working from Yogyakarta site/s
- Office Hour (Monday-Friday 09.00-18.00)
- Assist in the formulation of targets for individuals and teams
- Hire and onboard new employees
- Answer questions from staff and provide guidance and feedback
- Anticipate escalation and take over calls when needed
- Devise ways to optimize procedures and keep staff motivated
- Measure performance with key metrics
- Ensure adherence to policies for attendance, established procedures etc.
- Keep management informed on issues and problems
- Prepare weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual results and performance reports
What You Will Need
- S1 any discipline
- Berpengalaman sebagai Team Leader / Supervisor / Assistant Manager minimal 6 bulan
- Diutamakan berpengalaman di bidang Desk Collection
- Familiar dengan Office Program (Ms. Excel and Google Sheet is a must)
- Usia maksimal 35 tahun.
- Tech savvy with knowledge of telephone equipment and relevant computer programs
- Knowledge of performance evaluation procedures (Desk Collection)
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- A results-oriented approach
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to work under pressure