Acerca del puesto Analista Semi Senior Fletes & Brokers Americas
The team belongs to the purchase-to-pay organization and works closely with the procurement services and accounts payable´s teams in order to met the P2P target goals. In Freights & Brokers we are responsible for processing freight and brokers invoices through the most efficient way so that payments are made on time. Our team is dedicated to the freight cost management process specifically due to its complexity and criticality. We process high volume of invoices every day and ensure short payment terms are met so that BASF products delivery process can run smoothly.
• Education: University degree or advance student in Accounting/Business Administration/International Trade.
• Experience: 3 - 5 years in similar roles.
• Languages: English (fluent) / Portuguese is valued.
• IT Skills: MS Office, MS Excel avanzado, SAP R/3.
• Key Competences: Promote sustainable solutions, demonstrate customer focus, communicate effectively.
• Manage and process freights and brokers invoices, supporting BASF business and in liaison with service providers, BU Planners, Procurement and Logistics.
• Stablish regular contact with stakeholders creating together new and better solutions
• Take an active role in change and restructuring projects. Get involved introducing new concepts, methods and processes.
• Point-of-contact for freights and brokers invoices payment issues and resolution between BASF external and internal parties.
• Performs internal and external process trainings. Establish internal and external networks and organizational awareness
To apply please redirect to the BASF Services Americas page