About the job Senior Account Executive - US
Corevist Job Description Senior Account Executive
We seek a dynamic Sr Account Executive to join our fast-paced e-commerce platform company. Reporting to the VP Sales, you will drive new business activity through the assigned territory (multi-state). Prior experience selling Customer Experience (CX) software solutions to both large enterprise and mid-market accounts in the SAP ecosystem is critical. This position requires world-class sales prowess, partner relationship development, and desire to always win!
The AE will be responsible for creating and closing sales opportunities with primarily new clients. Working collaboratively with SAP field relationships (SAP CX AEs), Corevist pre-sales and Corevist marketing, the AE will orchestrate all client pursuits within the assigned territory.
This is an individual contributor, hunter role. This is not an account management role.
This is an opportunity to do Irreplaceable work on a unique problem alongside great people.
- Major US city near regional SAP office
- Own and consistently deliver all revenue targets within assigned multi-state territory
- Develop and implement short and long term sales strategies to grow ARR
- Drive demand generation activity to build robust pipeline
- Architect winning prospect and partner-related communications of all types, including presentations and proposals
- Build sustaining relationships with SAP CX sales team and other partners to drive referral-related sales
- Work closely with technical pre-sales experts to secure technical solutions required
- Partner with marketing and client success teams to ensure goals are fully aligned within the territory
- 25%+ travel required; majority within territory and occasionally to our HQ in Durham, North Carolina.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 7+ years of direct Sales experience within the SAP CX Ecosystem is a must
- Proven track record of closing 10 enterprise software business annually, each valued at $100k+ or greater
- Expertise building SAP-driven partner software businesses through direct and partner channels, especially with SAP CX solutions
- Deep capabilities knowledge of SAP Commerce Cloud, Salesforce Commerce, Optimizely, Shopify Plus and other industry leading B2B e-commerce solutions
- Ability to develop a large, multi-state territory from scratch and own the region
- Selling to C-suite, solution sales, ability to sell to multiple stakeholders, selling against P/L, negotiating, presenting, and closing
- Bachelors Degree from 4-year university or college; MBA a plus
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Competitive base salary and strong commission incentive plan
- Paid medical, dental and vision
- Unlimited vacation & traditional federal holidays
- Learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Health & wellness initiatives
Reference and background checks will occur prior to extending offer.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity; however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Please note that no relocation allowance is available and only local candidates will be considered.
Corevist empowers manufacturers to conduct business online through B2B eCommerce, customer portals, field sales portals, and more, leveraging SAP ERP data in real time for a seamless user experience. To learn more about us please visit http://www.Corevist.com