Aesthetician- Harley Street
Job Role: Level Four Aesthetician
Location: Harley Street, London
Working Hours: Full-time, Monday to Friday, 9am-6:30pm
About the Company: We are a leading plastic reconstruction clinic located on Harley Street, London. Our clinic specializes in providing advanced aesthetic treatments under the guidance of renowned plastic reconstruction surgeons in the UK.
- Collaborate with the lead plastic reconstruction surgeon to provide outstanding aesthetic treatments and procedures to patients.
- Assess and evaluate patient skin conditions and concerns to recommend suitable treatments and procedures.
- Conduct advanced skincare treatments including but not limited to chemical peels, micro-needling, laser treatments, and facials.
- Perform non-surgical procedures such as injectables (Botox and dermal fillers) under the guidance of the plastic reconstruction surgeon.
- Assist in pre-operative and post-operative care for patients undergoing surgical procedures.
- Maintain accurate and detailed patient records, ensuring confidentiality and privacy.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments and advancements in aesthetic treatments and technologies.
- Demonstrate a strong passion for skin health and consistently strive for excellence in patient care.
- Level Four aesthetician certification.
- Proven experience working in an aesthetic clinic or medical spa.
- Willingness to undertake mentorship and training under the guidance of the lead plastic reconstruction surgeon.
- Strong knowledge of aesthetic treatments, including chemical peels, micro-needling, lasers, and facial treatments.
- Experience with Morphus8 and Sofwave is desired but not essential.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to maintaining high standards of patient care.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Competitive salary range of £36,000 - £40,000, dependent on experience.
- Staff incentives to be discussed.
- Opportunity for professional growth and development in a prestigious clinic.
- Immediate start for successful candidates.
If you are a passionate aesthetician with a strong interest in skin health and want to work with one of the leading plastic reconstruction surgeons in the UK, please apply with your CV and cover letter.