About the job Sales Development Representative
Craver is one of the fastest growing technology startups in Canada. We have developed a leading mobile app platform for the restaurant industry and we help hundreds of local restaurants to engage their customers with a mobile app that is branded for their restaurant. With best-in-class features such as mobile ordering, payment, rewards and loyalty and more, we help them retain and grow their loyal customer base. We are working with local brands such as Railtown Cafe, Dalina and AJ’s Pizzeria and well as many brands across North America. Our app platform democratizes technology so that it is accessible to local business, and will in the future be able to power the technology needs of small businesses across the globe.
Craver experienced record growth in 2020 and has been named one of the 11 Canadian Tech Companies to Watch in 2021.
As part of our Sales team, you would work closely with the marketing and sales teams to find, connect with and nurture leads. You will work with sales qualified leads, take them through our sales process and close deals.
- Lead discovery calls and follow ups with prospects generated from marketing campaigns.
- Prospect new customers in your assigned territory through proven outbound strategies via phone, email, social media, and B2B marketing to connect with as many leads as possible
- Educate and qualify prospective leads, helping to book meetings, calls and demonstrations and managing leads through the sales process.
- Maintain accurate records of all prospecting activities including calls, emails, conversation notes, and follow-up activities within HubSpot CRM
- Achieve revenue targets by increasing revenue; meets/exceeds established sales targets.
- Maintain client communication; ensures customer requirements are clearly communicated throughout the organization to ensure expectations are met, even after the sale is closed.
- Assist in post-sale engagement and upsell efforts
- Stay up to date with product features, and updates.
- Re-engage past prospects.
- Be a coachable student and continuously strive to master your craft
- Ideally you have 1+ years of experience as an SaaS Sales Development in a high-performance environment
- You are an active listener, is eager to learn about SaaS technology
- You want to work hard, work smart, and become very successful
- You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and entrepreneurial environment
- You are self-starter, quick learner, and have the discipline and drive to meet your deadlines/quotas with little oversight
- You are an impeccable communicator, whether it be via phone, email, instant messaging, Slack, Zoom, or in person.
- You are resilient and determined to challenge yourself and others daily.
- You use challenges as a learning opportunity and motivation for success
- You have outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail are essential
- You convey enthusiasm, energy and sincerity in your interactions
- You have experience owning a quota, or being responsible for hitting targets, such as fundraising, telethons, or selling products or services
- You have strong speaking, writing, presenting, persuasion, and/or negotiation skills
Opportunity and Perks
- Work at one of the fastest growing, most impactful tech startups in Canada, and get involved at an exciting time for growth, with excellent opportunity for career growth. If you are a driven high performer and self-starter, this is the way to move your career into hyper-growth mod
- A positive, supportive and friendly work environment with reasonably flexible hours with an engaged team that are making things happen, not just punching in the clock.
- Opportunity to learn and expand your knowledge while bringing new innovative ideas into life.
- Company support for relevant training and conference participation
- A generous benefits package including prescription drug coverage, massage and dental
- Stock-options and quarterly and annual bonus
- A competitive salary with a mixture of base and commission - $50,000 to $70,000