About the job Backend Engineer
At Crewmeister, we empower small businesses to thrive in a digital world. Our aim is to create solutions for the challenges small businesses face and we’ve started with workforce management. Employers and employees can now track their time, plan shifts and manage absences in just a few simple steps no matter where they are.
We are committed to continually improving our product and adding valuable new features that will reflect our customers’ ever-evolving needs. To make this happen, we are looking for a passionate Backend Engineer who wants to use his powers to make life easier for our customers.
- Develop clean and maintainable code.
- Work closely with the team to move tickets quickly through all stages of development.
- Share knowledge with the team and give a helping hand whenever it is needed.
- As a rule, test, test and test some more! Drive code quality by making sure your code is rock solid.
- Help us stay on top of our game by making continuous improvements to our infrastructure, tools and processes.
- You have a degree in computer science or in a comparable subject.
- Experience with React (Native), Node.js, as well as operations (Docker, Kubernetes, etc) is a plus.
- You have good communication skills, bring a creative and curious mindset to problem solving and enjoy working closely with the team.
- You are fluent in English, have a good sense of humour and if you also have solid table football skills, that’s a plus (2 pluses).
- Exciting career challenge: get in at the ground floor and grow with us to the top
- Opportunity to meaningfully impact the future of our products
- Awesome team: highly talented, hard-working, international and fun to work with
- Modern office in the up-and-coming Start-Up hub next to Munich Ostbahnhof
- Flexibility - find the best WFO/WFH mix for you, even after the Covid-19 pandemic
- Options for gross salary optimisation with food vouchers, public transport tickets and more
- Free snacks and drinks: amazing coffee, cocoa and tea, weekly delivery of fruit and veggies
- Cool team activities and events, plus the opportunity to take part in soccer championships, yoga training, company-wide run and more
- Reduced fees for the gym (Body & Soul, Urban Sports Club) and free tickets to museums
- Relocation support/help with visa if required
- Having a strategic investor who shares our long-term vision for winning the market